All remote work is set through Google Classroom. Click on the button below to logon:
Below are our most common technical problems. Click the right tab to get more help!
How do I logon to Google Classroom?
1. Go to classroom.google.com and click “Go to Classroom”
2. Enter your username and click Next. This is the username that you use to log into computers in school, for example [email protected] (the first three letters of your surname, the first three letters of your first name, a dot, and the year you joined HP)
3. Enter your password and click Next. This is the password that you use to log into computers in school.
4. If there is a welcome message, read it and click Accept.
5. Click “I'm A Student”, then click “Get Started”.
If this doesn't work, or you are asked to enter a code, you may have logged into a personal account rather than your HP one. This has accounted for 80% of technical support queries! To switch accounts, please click here.
If this still doesn't help, we may need to reset your password. Please email [email protected] and we will be happy to help!
How do I submit work on Google Classroom?
The video below shows you how to complete work on Google Classroom.
What do I do if I don't have a computer?
Where can I go for more help?
If you don't understand the work you've been set, please contact your teacher. You can do this via Google Classroom or your school email.
If you are having technical difficulties, please email [email protected]. It really helps us figure out the problem if you do this from your school email.