With a reputation for high standards and a warm welcome, we provide lessons for children from the age of 3 right through to adults. Parents are welcomed poolside to watch their child’s progress.
Class sizes are small with teachers and assistants in the water for the lower levels. We also provide specialist beginner classes for older children.
At the higher levels we provide:-
- Rookie Lifeguard. Combines swimming and lifesavings skills, the sessions are divided between theory and first aid (20 minutes) and pool (40 minutes).
- Development squad. Swim training for those who have completed the learn to swim programme and wish to continue to build and maintain stamina and technique.
- Swim lessons run 6 days a week after school and Saturday mornings, with intensive courses running during the school holidays.
- Private tuition available weekdays and Sundays
- Adult learn to swim and adult stroke development, small group size with a friendly atmosphere.
All Teachers are Swim England (or equivalent) level 2 qualified. All swim school staff are lifeguard trained and are ‘off course’ enhanced DBS checked to uphold the highest safeguarding standards.