GROWS: https://www.grows.ac.uk - GROWS is a partnership of the six universities and colleges in Gloucestershire. We develop resources and deliver events that help young people aged 11-18 .
https://www.unifrog.org/ - Helping students find their future
www.careerpilot.org.uk – choices at 14, 16, 18. Different qualifications and routes and job information. Also has labour market information for the South West.
- www.nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk- National Careers Service gives information, advice and guidance for learning, training and work.
- www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship- National apprenticeship service, provides listings for vacancies and useful search tool by area and level of apprenticeship.
- www.ucas.com– options at 16, 18 and alternatives to University. Applying for University, personal statements, applications.
- www.sacu-student.com– good for job market information and for those considering Higher Education.
- www.icould.com– over 1000 video stories form people working and their roles.
- https://www.omio.com/travel/gap-year - gap year ideas for volunteering, working abroad, travelling.
- www.gloshospitals.nhs.uk– work experience opportunities in Gloucestershire hospitals
- www.notgoingtouni.co.uk– make informed decisions about non university choices such as apprenticeships, Higher and Degree apprenticeships, gap years, job opportunities.
- www.vinspired.com/card- UK Youth volunteering 14-30yrs volunteering opportunities.
- www.barclayslifeskills.com– useful interactive CV builder, cover letters, job quizzes.
- www.wowgloucestershire.co.uk– labour market information for Gloucestershire and searching for job opportunities.
- https://careermap.co.uk/careermag-parents - Careermap is a useful resource which is used in many schools and colleges