Thank you for taking an interest in joining our staff at Holmleigh Park. Below you can find information on our current vacancies.
Why join us?
- Impeccable behaviour: Our centralised behaviour simple is incredibly simple, meaning every minute of every lesson is disruption-free.
- A common-sense approach to workload: We only expect live-marking in class, and we work collaboratively across the trust to ensure all lessons are resourced centrally.
- Our commitment to genuine development: Our CPD is based on Rosenshine’s principles of teaching, and all teaching staff (including the Headteacher) receive coaching feedback at least every fortnight.
- The opportunity to make a difference: Our school is improving incredibly quickly, and we’re proud to offer all local students a standard of education which we fully expect to outpace the local grammar schools within two years.
- The quality of living: Our easily accessible location is just 15 minutes from the Cotswold Hills, and is within commuting distance from Cheltenham, Bristol and Cardiff.
This is an extremely exciting time to join the Facilities Team. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who is willing to go above and beyond their call of duty. We are very optimistic about our future and the successful applicant for this post will join the school during a very exciting phase of our development.
Completed application form should be sent to [email protected], no later than Sunday 24th November 2019.
How to Apply
The Academy reserves the right to commence the interview process at any time prior to the closing date so early application is recommended. Please note we do not accept CVs.