Thank you for taking an interest in joining our staff at Holmleigh Park. Below you can find information on our current vacancies.
Why join us?
- Impeccable behaviour: Our centralised behaviour system is incredibly simple, meaning every minute of every lesson is disruption-free.
- A common-sense approach to workload: We only expect live-marking in class, and we work collaboratively across the trust to ensure all lessons are resourced centrally.
- Our commitment to genuine development: Our CPD is based on Rosenshine’s principles of teaching, and all teaching staff (including the Headteacher) receive coaching feedback at least every fortnight.
- The opportunity to make a difference: Our school is improving incredibly quickly, and we’re proud to offer all local students a standard of education which we fully expect to outpace the local grammar schools within two years.
- The quality of living: Our easily accessible location is just 15 minutes from the Cotswold Hills, and is within commuting distance from Cheltenham, Bristol and Cardiff.
How to Apply
Pre-application visits and/or phone conversations are welcomed. Please contact Mrs Harrison ([email protected]) to arrange a confidential visit or telephone call to discuss the role.