Thank you for taking an interest in joining our staff at Holmleigh Park. Below you can find information on our current vacancies.
Why join us?
- Impeccable behaviour: Our centralised behaviour system is incredibly simple, meaning every minute of every lesson is disruption-free.
- A common-sense approach to workload: We only expect live-marking in class, and we work collaboratively across the trust to ensure all lessons are resourced centrally.
- Our commitment to genuine development: Our CPD is based on Rosenshine’s principles of teaching, and all teaching staff (including the Headteacher) receive coaching feedback at least every fortnight.
- The opportunity to make a difference: Our school is improving incredibly quickly, and we’re proud to offer all local students a standard of education which we fully expect to outpace the local grammar schools within two years.
- The quality of living: Our easily accessible location is just 15 minutes from the Cotswold Hills, and is within commuting distance from Cheltenham, Bristol and Cardiff.
This is an extremely exciting time to join Holmleigh Park High School. Within just a few months of the school joining the Greenshaw Learning Trust and relaunching itself as Holmleigh Park High School, we have ensured that all lessons are 100% disruption-free. We are now looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and resilient practitioner to work as one of two cover supervisors.
At Holmleigh Park, we take a slightly different approach to cover. Cover lessons are normally centrally based in our hall, which is manned by our cover supervisors. Work is either submitted in advance, or students are expected to self-quiz from their Knowledge Organisers. Our high standards of behaviour mean that students do this effectively, so that cover lessons become highly effective revision sessions.
Completed application form should be sent to [email protected], no later than Wednesday 12th February 2020.
How to Apply
Pre-application visits and/or phone conversations are welcomed. Please contact Mrs Harrison ([email protected]) to arrange a confidential visit or telephone call to discuss the role.
The school reserves the right to commence the interview process at any time prior to the closing date so early application is recommended. Completed application form should be sent to
[email protected], no later than Wednesday 12th February. Please note we do not accept CV’s.