How to Apply
We are delighted that you are considering applying to Holmleigh Park Sixth Form. To get started, please select the relevant option below:
Applying from Holmleigh Park
If you are applying from Holmleigh Park, you can apply online by clicking on the button below.
Alternatively, if you'd rather complete a paper application, please ask your tutor or the Sixth Form Team for a copy.
Students from other Greenshaw Learning Trust schools
We are very proud to be the recommended Sixth Form for students from both Henley Bank High School and Gloucester Academy. Joining HP for Sixth Form means that you will benefit from the same high standards and expectations that our common across all of our schools, and a fast-tracked application process. To apply, please click on the button below.
Students from all other schools
We welcome applications from students from all local schools. Our applications process will go live during our Open Evening on Thursday 19th November. To apply, please click the button below:
The Application Process
There are three stages to the process:
- Complete an application form, either online or on paper
- We will then contact you to arrange an interview with a member of the Sixth Form. This is a great opportunity to discuss the courses you have chosen, and why you have picked them.
- If you are successful, you will be made a conditional offer, which you can confirm once you receive your GCSEs
You will have the opportunity to study either three A Level courses or one Extended Diploma (equivalent to three A Levels).
- The entry requirement for studying A Levels is five grades at 5+ including maths and English Language (there are additional requirements for specific subjects - check the course information for full details)
- The entry requirement for studying an Extended Diploma is five grades at 4+ including maths or English Language (there are additional requirements for specific subjects - check the course information for full details)