How to Apply
Sixth Form Application Process
Sixth Form Open Evening - 28 November 2019 6.30 pm
- Following an introductory presentation there will be an opportunity to meet with the sixth form team and subject specialists to discuss all the sixth form options on offer. Careers advice will also be available.
Application for Sixth Form
- You will have the opportunity to study either three A Level courses or one Extended Diploma (equivalent to three A Levels).
- The entry requirement for studying A Level is five grade 5 plus including maths and English Language (there are additional requirements for specific subjects - check the course information for full details)
- The entry requirement for studying the Extended Diploma is five grade 4 plus including maths or English Language (there are additional requirements for specific subjects - check the course information for full details)
Deadline for submission of your Application Form
- The application form for September 2020 will be available following the open evening.
- Deadline for applications to be included in the setting of option blocks to be completed by Monday 16 December 2019
- It will be possible to apply for the Sixth Form after this date but subjects will have to be chosen from the set Option Blocks.
- Option Blocks will be set to accommodate the greatest number of student choices.
- Should you require a paper application form please contact [email protected]
The 2020 Prospectus, Course Information and
Application Form are available below