We launched our new parent app, Edulink in the October 2020 Half Term.
We've decided to use Edulink because it will help us communicate through one, single portal. You can access Edulink directly from your browser, or by downloading the app on iPhone or Android (using the links below).
Initially, it will allow you to view key information like your child's timetable, attendance and even what they're purchasing in the canteen! Over time, we will switch to Edulink for most communication, allowing you to report absence, receive updates and alerts from the school, book parent evening appointments and so on.
Parents have received emails with details on how to activate your account. Please do consider using the app - we hope to start using it as our main communication channel from January so we are keen to get as many parents signed up as possible! For more information, please click here.
Why use Edulink
This section shows the current data we store on you and your child/children. Changes can be made by adding a new address/telephone number/email address and clicking the green ‘Save’ button. When information is updated in EduLink, this will be checked and approved by the office team
This section allows you to view your child’s timetable, including the lesson times and teachers.
Your child’s remaining balance can be checked here, in addition to the date, time and product purchased. Balances cannot be topped up here, you will need to visit the School Links section of the app to access ParentPay and increase the balance on the account.
More coming soon...
Whats my username?
If you have not recived your parent login name yet please contact [email protected] with the following information to help us process your request.
- Full Name of the Student
- Year and Tutor group
- Relationship to the student
- Date of Birth of the student
Using a web browser:
These steps will work on browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Visit https://www.edulinkone.com/#!/login?code=holmleigh
- Enter the username and password you have been sent by email
- Click Log in to get started
- Click the cog icon and ‘Change password’
- Type the password from your email in the ‘Old Password’ box and new password in the fields below.
Using the mobile app:
These steps will work on iOS and Android devices
- Ensure you have either a pin or biometric identification setup on your device, in order to be able to log into the app
- Download the App
- Enter the School ID (holmleigh)
- Enter your username (in the format hphs_name) and your password
- Click Log in to get started
Setting a Strong Password
The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) confirms that a strong password will:
- be long (at least 8 characters);
- include a range of characters, such as:
- Uppercase and lowercase letters
- Punctuation marks
- Other symbols
- not contain dictionary words, where possible;
- not include simple substitutions of characters, e.g. "p4$$w0rd";
- not include patterns derived from the keyboard layout, e.g. "qwerty".
We advises all parents to use strong passwords to protect the confidential personal information contained within EduLink. Parents should also avoid using obvious choices of passwords, such as the name of your child or pet, as someone could find such information elsewhere.
Do Not Share Passwords Never disclose your password to another individual, whether this be a family member or other individual, for any reason. If you think that someone else knows your password, change it immediately.
Parents can change their password in the web browser and in the app by clicking on the settings cog alongside their name and selecting ‘Change Password’.
The old password should be entered and a new password entered twice before clicking the ‘Update’ button.